“Pete” Just Because…

So much for maintaining balance in the appreciation of Richard Armitage. The man is loaded with more talent than totty.. but damn! I couldn’t let this week’s 7.5 rewatch pass without dedicating a post to “Pete”, aka Lucas North, suited up in all that splendor. So much for my lefty leaning ways, too. Me? Dazzled by a bloke in corporate attire? Yikes! Did I just “switch sides”? That’s the power of RArmitage for you. There is something about Richard. File this one under PHWOAR!

22 Responses to “Pete” Just Because…
  1. OneMoreLurker
    June 30, 2010 | 12:39 am

‘Just because’ ‘pic nr.11′ (love how Pete looks at Jenny) = *swoon* *swoon* *swoon*

OML (trying to get up from the floor)

2. Natalie
    June 30, 2010 | 1:34 am

I’m looking forward to watching the “Pete” episode! *drool* :)

June 30, 2010 | 12:19 pm

I envy you watching S7 for the first time!

3. MillyMe
    June 30, 2010 | 3:58 am

From scrawny Lucas in shabby “tracky dacks” to superconfident Pete in a few short weeks, what a transformation! I like to think that Pete is actually Lucas as he was before his imprisonment, burnished and glowing with confidence, at the top of his game!

4. RAFrenzy
    June 30, 2010 | 4:03 am

Ohmygosh! Ep 5 is my favorite, and definitely a PHWOAR! Oh, baby, Pete is hot!!

5. Teena
    June 30, 2010 | 4:26 am

suited Pete looks classy but I prefer jeans/tight long-sleeved blue t-shirt Lucas …

June 30, 2010 | 12:21 pm

I’m with you, for the most part. The occasional suit is welcome though :)

6. iz4spunk
    June 30, 2010 | 4:26 am

It’s all about the blue and red. My favorite is Lucas on the phone; notice his elegant fingers…

7. servetus
    June 30, 2010 | 5:27 am

It’s that adoring, almost proprietary glance over at “Jenny” while they are meeting Meynell that always gets me. I want someone to look at me like that, and if I have to except that he’s a corporate banker, oh well.

• OneMoreLurker
      June 30, 2010 | 6:35 am

That’s the word! It’s like he’s thinking: “She’s gorgeous and intelligent and she’s mine!”

OML :)

June 30, 2010 | 12:29 pm

All women really want from a partner, when it comes down to it, is to be desired (in a genuine, respectful way, of course). This cap strikes that cord. I think the corporate banker thang might be a deal breaker for me though! (I’m a bit ‘Margaret’ in my ways ;) )

• servetus
        July 1, 2010 | 1:51 am

Given your sympathies you might never meet a corporate banker to try it out. :)

July 1, 2010 | 11:04 am

A corporate banker and a punk rock chick, that would be an interesting experiment!

• servetus
            July 1, 2010 | 4:11 pm

I thought after I hit submit on that comment that Margaret Hale never thought she’d marry a cotton manufacturer, either. :)

July 1, 2010 | 6:04 pm

Precisely! The second time I watched N&S I identified with Margret much more strongly than I did the first time for that reason. A nice little “take away” for my own life. Love works in mysterious ways, sometimes shunning its nose to our personal value system and challenging us to follow the heart and not the head.

8. tyme4t

the eyes
    the cute way the champagne glass bumps your nose
    the flowers you chose
    the eyes…

• MillyMe
      June 30, 2010 | 9:50 pm

@tyme4t: Well done, Pete/Lucas deserves the poetry. I see that the eyes are the feature focused on most!

A second verse could be dedicated to the lips and the actions they’re engaged in!

9. Violet
    June 30, 2010 | 8:29 pm

Ros: ” You pitching up as my boyfriend is not going to help.” :D

10. fitzg
    July 1, 2010 | 12:29 am

I do prefer Lucas jeans and shirts. But that suit was amazing. Glossed-up Ros and Lucas were straight out of the celeb mags.

11. phylly3
    July 1, 2010 | 8:26 pm

I love ep. 5! (sigh!) Romance (or even the hint of it is what I live for!)
    Love your poem tyme4t! agree 100%

12. tyme4t
    July 2, 2010 | 11:51 am

OK honesty tyme….I actually wrote my post as a list about the things that make me *squee* about “Pete” and apparently it reads like a poem…and the more I re-read it – It truly is a poem!

Just call me the accidental poet ;) (and I didn’t even have to mention the boiler suit – wink wink)

13. mulubinba
    July 3, 2010 | 11:32 am

The suit does it for me everytime. I like him in jeans but that suit …….

“Pete” Just Because…

22 Responses to “Pete” Just Because…
  1. OneMoreLurker
    June 30, 2010 | 12:39 am

OML (trying to get up from the floor)

2. Natalie
    June 30, 2010 | 1:34 am

I’m looking forward to watching the “Pete” episode! *drool* :)

June 30, 2010 | 12:19 pm

I envy you watching S7 for the first time!

3. MillyMe
    June 30, 2010 | 3:58 am

4. RAFrenzy
    June 30, 2010 | 4:03 am

Ohmygosh! Ep 5 is my favorite, and definitely a PHWOAR! Oh, baby, Pete is hot!!

5. Teena
    June 30, 2010 | 4:26 am

June 30, 2010 | 12:21 pm

I’m with you, for the most part. The occasional suit is welcome though :)

6. iz4spunk
    June 30, 2010 | 4:26 am

7. servetus
    June 30, 2010 | 5:27 am

• OneMoreLurker
      June 30, 2010 | 6:35 am

OML :)

June 30, 2010 | 12:29 pm

• servetus
        July 1, 2010 | 1:51 am

Given your sympathies you might never meet a corporate banker to try it out. :)

July 1, 2010 | 11:04 am

June 30, 2010 | 8:29 pm

Ros: ” You pitching up as my boyfriend is not going to help.” :D

10. fitzg
    July 1, 2010 | 12:29 am

11. phylly3
    July 1, 2010 | 8:26 pm

I love ep. 5! (sigh!) Romance (or even the hint of it is what I live for!)
    Love your poem tyme4t! agree 100%

12. tyme4t
    July 2, 2010 | 11:51 am

13. mulubinba
    July 3, 2010 | 11:32 am

The suit does it for me everytime. I like him in jeans but that suit …….