Friday Photo: OH GOD I MISS ROS!

10 Responses to Friday Photo: OH GOD I MISS ROS!
  1. fitzg
    February 11, 2011 | 2:26 pm

I found Ros to be as indelible a character as Peter Firth has been, despite the far fewer series
    in which she appeared. Much as I like Ruth, can’t see her having a as strong an impact. Ah well, roll on, series 10.

2. Phylly3
    February 11, 2011 | 2:38 pm

I loved Ros! She looks like a queen sitting there in that picture of yours!

3. OneMoreLurker
    February 12, 2011 | 1:50 am

Miss her too, just today was thinking having lost Lucas, it’ll be great to still have Ros. We need our alpha-player.

OML :)

4. Teena
    February 12, 2011 | 5:28 am

was recently watching Outcasts and was reminded how much I miss her. Since we never got a look inside that coffin – here’s silly me hoping that at least we might have a wee chance of getting her back .. given up hope on Lucas.

5. Nia
    February 12, 2011 | 9:17 am

Like Teena, watching Outcasts has reminded me just how much I miss her.

Also, I’m rewatching S7. She *makes* this series.

Love that picture of her!

6. Sephy
    February 14, 2011 | 5:39 am

I miss her too! Like Teena and Nia, watching Outcasts reminded me how much I miss her. Love that photo of her!

7. fitzg
    February 16, 2011 | 10:57 pm

Giggle, Nia – I thought Lucas had a wee something to do with S7. But I’m a bit biased :D. Hermione Norris was just superb throughout her series. Far more than a hard-nosed (and I think the term is K-A, but I’m not fond of the term). MI5/Spooks has been so good; I do hope S10 presents more great characters. I don’t regret the absence of Mr. Armitage, because he has other places to go. But, I do miss Ros!

8. Millyme
    February 17, 2011 | 6:05 am

BBC Entertainment in Norway showed the first episode of Spooks 7 this Sunday and I loved becoming re-acquainted with Lucas as we first knew him. I did enjoy his collegial relationship with Ros and especially look forward to sleek banker Pete and his glossy fiancée Jenny in ep 5!

9. Azhifz
    April 15, 2012 | 11:55 am

God I miss her 2øøøø much… knw she hate me bt stl i lv hr

10. Kreme
    April 27, 2012 | 4:35 pm

When Ros first showed up I hated her. She was evil, a traitor, a double agent but….oh how the tables turned. She was so strong, grounded, confident, cocky, smart and tough as nails. The twists and turns were riveting. RIP Ros Meyers, mind you, three times the charm and we never saw the body…